When criminal charges threaten to put you behind bars, empty your wallet, or take away your driver’s license, it makes good sense to hire an attorney with the knowledge, skill and experience needed to mount a strong defense aimed at preserving your freedom and minimizing your punishment.
Serious charges demand serious defenses
Call us today for a free initial consultation
Toll Free: 888-315-9841
At the Brill Legal Group, criminal defense is all we do, and we’re very successful at it. Our New York felony defense lawyers have a wealth of experience handling all types of felony and misdemeanor cases, including:
- DWI, DUI, and DWAI (drunk driving)
- Domestic and family violence, including spousal abuse, domestic battery,violations of orders of protection
- Sex crimes, including rape, child molestation, criminal sexual conduct
- Murder, attempted murder, assault and battery and other serious felonies, including arson, burglary, theft, armed robbery, weapons charges, and other crimes
- White collar crimes and fraud, including credit card fraud, mail fraud, embezzlement charges, money laundering, conspiracy and other charges
- Internet crimes, cyber crime, and computer crimes, including identity theft, computer fraud, child pornography, solicitation of a minor, and using social networking sites for criminal purposes
- Juvenile crimes, including gang-related activities, underage consumption, truancy, vandalism, drug possession, and other juvenile offenses
- Drug charges, including marijuana possession, cocaine possession, meth possession and manufacturing, heroin possession, intent to distribute, conspiracy to deliver, and other charges
Experience You Can Rely On
At the Brill Legal Group, our criminal defense attorneys are all experienced trial lawyers. That experience, coupled with a thorough knowledge of the law and a passion for helping people, has earned us a reputation as one of the Long Island area’s premier criminal defense law firms.
Contact us today to put our knowledge, experience, and aggressive approach to work for you. We offer a free initial consultation. Call us anytime; we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; and 365 days a year. Your call will always be answered, no matter what time of day. We have offices in Hauppauge, Hempstead and Manhattan.